- Posts: 236
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:06 pm
- Boat: Ek klim op enigiets wat site het en na die dik toe hardloop!
In the light of all these circumstances, our forum will therefore continue to provide a platform for open, frank and fair debates to freely ventilate important concerns (and any discontent) such as boat safety, boat quality and fairness and honesty in the boat building domain.”
So as n ding kak is dan mag ons publically se dat hy kak is solank ons kan justify hoekom ons se hy is kak!
Seriously Mr Sonday, thanks for doing the right thing and sticking to our guns.
- Posts: 1094
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 am
- Boat: Kamassi Craft 520 / 2 x 60 hp Suzuki 4-strokes (DF60A)
- Best catch: Yellowfin Tuna, Longfin,Bek,Lots of tail,etc
- Location: Brackenfell
Can a lawyer explain to me in snoek fisherman afrikaans/english what the Carry Cat vs ButtCat court case result was
and what the outcome is.
Are they taking it further or was it resolved after the visit by Butt to the carry cat factory ?
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 pm
- Location: Cape Town
Miles, firstly well done on taking these pillicks on and winning.
You can always defend honesty, butt dishonesty and lies can never and will never be win.
Miles may you and Boat fishing continue to live a lot longer and get a lot stronger from this.
I suggest as men and seafarers all of those who defended Carry Cat place an apology on this site to Miles.
It not about the outcome of this but about being honest.
CAN YOU BE HONEST?
- Posts: 2409
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm
- Boat: 510 Ace 2xDF40 Suzuki's
share in 660 SDV AceCraft.
- Best catch: 7kg Tigerfish , 75kg Yellowfin
- Location: Gordonsbay
eish lots of drama over so long
Buttcat vs Carrycat is like Crackling vs Paarl Perle
Capt. Jack Sparrow
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:58 am
Miles, you should move this to the Boat Review section