First Time Boat Buyer Question

Re: First Time Boat Buyer Question

Postby Bollie » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:52 am

I owned plenty of boats before and would also recommend nothing smaller than 16ft, budget is the most important factor, 16ft ski Craft, awesome boat, ticks all the boxes, Butt Cat 21ft would be my number recommendation but also 18ft if you can get your hands on one. I recently bought a 520 Super cat with 2 x50fours on the back, read all about it and took all advice into consideration. Well this is a awesome ride, very light on fuel and took me totally by surprize. As I buy and sell as a hobby this boat is currently in the market.(check the classified section on the forum) Good luck with your search.
Bollie

Boat: Supercat 520, 2x 50 Suzuki 4s
Best catch: 32kg Silver Cob

Re: First Time Boat Buyer Question

Postby Whitewash » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am

Bollie wrote:I owned plenty of boats before and would also recommend nothing smaller than 16ft, budget is the most important factor, 16ft ski Craft, awesome boat, ticks all the boxes, Butt Cat 21ft would be my number recommendation but also 18ft if you can get your hands on one. I recently bought a 520 Super cat with 2 x50fours on the back, read all about it and took all advice into consideration. Well this is a awesome ride, very light on fuel and took me totally by surprize. As I buy and sell as a hobby this boat is currently in the market.(check the classified section on the forum) Good luck with your search.

This is the one to be had ... The original ... The legend. She looks to be in very fine shape too.

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=6831
Whitewash

Best catch: Still to come

Previous

Return to Boat Reviews and Discussions