- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 8:21 am
- Boat: Butt Cat "Butt Off Course"
- Best catch: The Fishing Bugg
Here's a couple of photos of my Grandfather Fred Hansen. He was a Lighthouse keeper all his life and worked right around the South African coast. He was on Robben Island for quite some years and also Roman Rock,so some of the older guys might know him. I have some videos /films of him catching yellowtail off Whale Rocks Bouys while servicing them and also of them catching Barracudas off rocks somewhere up the Natal coast which I will try and upload.
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm
- Boat: Geen boot. Beskikbaar as crew met eie tackle :)
- Best catch: Katelyn - 3.6kg en 51cm; 98kg Yellowfin
- Location: Stellenberg
Goeie genade - ek dink my ma het nog die kamera wat sulke "flashes" gebruik. Jy kon ook net 4 fotos neem as jy daai flash gebruik het. ONthou goed hoe die flash ook draai as jy die film aandraai na die volgende foto toe.johand wrote:.
We all come from the sea, but we are not all of the sea. Those of us who are, we children of the tides, must return to it again and again, until the day we don't come back leaving only that which was touched along the way - Chasing Mavericks
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:25 am
- Boat: 21ft butt cat with two mercury 60 bf. blue and white
- Best catch: my wife and two daughters
- Location: worcester
stadig nou andre. ek weet ons is oud. nie nodig dat jy dit moet invryf en my daaraan moet herrinner nie. die koue en gewrigte is klaar genoeg.
in my life God comes first, fishing second, fishing gear third and the wife and child have to fight between fouth and sixth