ADVISE ON THIS PLACE

Stapies
Boat: Invader cat
Best catch: Shark +- 227kg, ed kob +- 32.5kg, tunny of 50+kg

ADVISE ON THIS PLACE

Post by Stapies » Thu May 30, 2013 12:22 am

Guys I did the Dummies guide on this river and we had it removed due to people making nonsense at and in the river. I still have it backed up and will give 99% of people advise on the where and the hows in this river. I basically grew up next to it... My number is 074 813 5993

James...
All fishermen are liars except you and me! And I'm not so sure about you!

André
Boat: Geen boot. Beskikbaar as crew met eie tackle :)
Best catch: Katelyn - 3.6kg en 51cm; 98kg Yellowfin

Re: ADVISE ON THIS PLACE

Post by André » Thu May 30, 2013 8:13 am

Ja dis 'n jammerte dat daar sulke "lurking wetters" is wat die internet "trawl" vir sulke goeie inligting en dit dan misbruik vir eie gewin.

Ek sal graag eendag met die familie Klein-Brak toe wil gaan - sal dan op jou nommer druk vir bietjie advies.
We all come from the sea, but we are not all of the sea. Those of us who are, we children of the tides, must return to it again and again, until the day we don't come back leaving only that which was touched along the way - Chasing Mavericks

Deon Seaport
Boat: SEAPORT
Best catch: 70kg Yellowfin tuna, 27kg GT,15 KG Dog Tooth tuna

Post by Deon Seaport » Thu May 30, 2013 8:47 am

Stapies wrote:Guys I did the Dummies guide on this river and we had it removed due to people making nonsense at and in the river. I still have it backed up and will give 99% of people advise on the where and the hows in this river. I basically grew up next to it... My number is 074 813 5993

James...
I also grew up next to it, maybe we know each other. Your surname is not perhaps Munro? My parents still stay in Hartenbos, so I go there on a regular basis, but admittedly never target KB river.
I would love a copy of your guide.
deon@seaport.co.za
I live with fear, but she lets me fish once a week !

Supercat
Boat: Supercat 620 Centre Console
Best catch: 42 Kg Sailfish/ 36 kg Cob

Post by Supercat » Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Please hope you not a Munro 3 weeks ago they set nets acrosss the river and got about 2 tons of fish Mainly Grunter and Cob
People like that deserve to be drowned on their Oyster beds

belman

Post by belman » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Was the 2 ton of fish release?Did they catch them?

Stapies

Post by Stapies » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello guys,

I am most certainly NOT Munro and I dont want to be associated with them either. My names are James H.W Stapelberg...lol So yeah no Munro blood in me. I am afraid I wont mail the guide to anyone as it is as I dont trust people and dont know where such info will find itself, I would rather give help with specific points like spots, bait, traces and species... Sorry

Stapies

Post by Stapies » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Does anyone have more info on the net they had in the river? Who caught them and what came of it? Problem is these people had trek nets in the past and who knows what they did with them when they stopped treknetting in that area... This is not the first time they were caught and apparently they know people in sea fisheries and have family that work there so good luck trying to do something about that....

Greenhorn
Boat: Sold it!
Best catch: Still to come!

Post by Greenhorn » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Ah the old Munros........arrrgghhhh :)

Deon Seaport
Boat: SEAPORT
Best catch: 70kg Yellowfin tuna, 27kg GT,15 KG Dog Tooth tuna

Post by Deon Seaport » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Stapies wrote:Hello guys,

I am most certainly NOT Munro and I dont want to be associated with them either. My names are James H.W Stapelberg...lol So yeah no Munro blood in me. I am afraid I wont mail the guide to anyone as it is as I dont trust people and dont know where such info will find itself, I would rather give help with specific points like spots, bait, traces and species... Sorry

Lekker ou Stappies.

As ek weer af gaan sal ek jou n luitjie gee, maar seker eers nader aan somer. Ek het toegang tot n boot daar. Miskien join jy my sommer, dan gaan kry ons biejie kabeljou by die saagmeule en stokvis daar buite en dan die rivier oornag?
I live with fear, but she lets me fish once a week !

Will28
Boat: Quintrex
Best catch: 50lb Sturgeon

Post by Will28 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Can someone give me some advice on fishing for grunter in the river. Have been fishing it for many years now but always have a problem with the stumpies taking the bait. All my success has come with mud and sand prawns on a sliding sinker rig in the top half of the river (between the n2 bridge and the mouth) but these successes have been pretty rare so i think i must be doing something wrong. If someone can advise me on bait, rigs, spots, methods and the stumpie problem it would be appreciated. Havnt seen a grunter run at kleinbrak in many years, was a stage when we caught grunter by hand in the mouth. Anyone know what the fish stocks look like in the river? seems to be decreasing every time i go there which is unfortunate.

Return to “Klein-Brak River”