What is news??

Fisherman
Best catch: 2.8kg Grunter

What is news??

Post by Fisherman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:02 am

Hi Guys!
I am starting this topic just as a space to keep us poor souls, originally from the kleinbrak area who have now been shipped off to other parts of the country, updated on conditions in kleinbrak! Stapies, thanks for the advice on the area! It is up to us to use Stapies' great tip and tricks, along with the input on this advice thread within regulations! Kleinbrak is not the same size as Breede nor policed, (to my knowledge) as such and we do not want regulations etc. hitting Kleinbrak....nor do we want it to be over fished!!!

With great knowledge, comes greater responsibility!

Fisherman

Re: What is news??

Post by Fisherman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:04 am

Anybody been fishing the river lately? Good fish, good conditions? Coming down in December for a few days for a lil' light tackle fun!! :D

Greenhorn
Boat: Sold it!
Best catch: Still to come!

Post by Greenhorn » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:15 am

Heard there was some kob taken out of the rivier a couple of weeks ago. Lots of rain in the last week or so, the water might be too fresh, but should improve in a couple of weeks time.

Blommie09
Boat: Infanta inflatable

Post by Blommie09 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:37 am

Good luck having fun in December on that river. With all the jet ski's and powerboats just driving around your only bet would be to go high up the river and try and fish during the night.

There has been some reports of good fish but as soon as someone lands a decent fish and the weather is fine you get 200 people each with 4 rods in the water. So good luck!!! :D

Fisherman

Post by Fisherman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Agreed Blommie! One fish comes out and all hell breaks loose!! My holiday has been cut short :cry: , so going to maybe have one or two days fishing....seriously hoping weather is good, tides are perfect and crowds stay away!! wishful thinking.......i know!

Fisherman

Post by Fisherman » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Have had two sessions at the river. Late afternoon....two hours before high....good water temp and colour and..........nothing! :cry: Anyone else had any luck?

Return to “Klein-Brak River”