3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm
- Boat: 620 Super Cat with fwd console and 2x70hp Yamaha Four strokes.
Boat named Isabella.
- Best catch: 100kg yellowfin, 28kg cob,
- Location: Angola/Hermanus
I can tell you where to go I live in Hermanus! I am in Brazil at the moment but caught alot of galjoen last week before I came here.
- Posts: 1437
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 10:00 am
- Boat: Regular crew on "Fishtales"
- Best catch: Anything on artificials!
- Location: Somerset West
Decided to leave the tackle at home, but would appreciate some info on galjoen spots for next time... only ever caught them to the right of 'kammabaai'